Friday, April 27, 2007

Start Spreading The News...

Today, I leave for my last visit to New York. In two weeks I will become a permanent resident. Yes, I'm leaving DC - the city of class presidents - for the city that never sleeps, to become an insomniac. I'm taking a job there with a great ad agency; I'll be a front-end web developer for them. So, excitement abounds in my small corner of the world.

I've had a good job with great people the last two years, and I will miss them and my friends and family here in the DC/Maryland area. There will be much visiting. But as a wise man once said, wherever you go, there you are.

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww yay that is exciting! And closer to the gf. :) Will be a good time!!!

minijonb said...

hey! congrats. and there you are, indeed.

Kris said...

AM: It will be a good time! The GF is of course thrilled :)

minijonb: Thanks!

Rina said...

congrats on the upgrade.