Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's Only Tuesday

The Getting Through The Work Day Hits of 3/27/07:

1. "King For A Day", Bobby Conn - King For A Day ("I'm back at my job/back at my job.../Every Monday Morning.../I was King For A Day")
2. "12:51", The Strokes - Room On Fire
3. "Satan Said Dance", Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Some Loud Thunder
4. "Out On The Weekend", Girls In Hawaii - Sounds Eclectic: The Covers Project
5. "On The Radio", Regina Spektor - Begin To Hope ("on the radio/you hear november rain/that solo's awful long/but it's a nice refrain")
6. "Call To Arms", The Black Angels - Passover
7. "Put Your Records On", Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae
8. "Mack The Knife", Bobby Darin
9. "Boyscout'n", Menomena - Friend And Foe
10. "You Know I'm No Good", Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
11. "Where Did My Baby Go", Howard Tate - Howard Tate
12. "Bang And Blame", R.EM. - Monster
13. "Dashboard", Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank
14. "Every Single Line Means Something", Marnie Stern - In Advance Of A Broken Arm
15. "Smells Like Teen Spirit", Tori Amos - Crucify EP
16. "Tony The Beat", The Sounds - Dying To Say This To You
17. "The Post", Dinosaur Jr. - Bug
18. "Formed A Band", Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock & Roll
19. "In The Mouth A Desert", Pavement - Slanted & Enchanted
20. "Track You Down", Sondre Lerche - Two Way Monologue ("I saw you, you saw me /And you were naked, which was weird")
21. "Tear Me Down", Gov't Mule - The Deep End Volume 2
22. "Zelda - Fortress", The Advantage - The Advantage
23. "Without Me", Eminem - Curtain Call
24. "Thunder ON The Mountain", Bob Dylan - Modern Times
25. "Help!", The Beatles - Help
26. "Can't Stand It", Wilco - Summerteeth ("No loves as random/As God's love/I can't stand it/I can't stand it")
27. "Go", The Replacements - Stink EP

No comments: