Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ho Ho Ho...Holy Sh!t, the scale says what?!?!

The holidays have done their damage. This past year, through steady exercise and somewhat restrained eating habits, I lost about 15 pounds. The past month, I've gained about three, really three and a half, back. I wasn't running as much, and I ate well. Too well.

So it's back to my usual routine, which means more running, and hopefully some weight lifting. I was thinking of investing in a personal trainer, but instead I'll just do some research, buy the soundtrack to Rocky Balboa, and hit the weights more often.

I'll also have to get back to my better eating habits, which means more fruits, vegetables, fixed lunches, and less holiday sweets, California Tortilla, and fried chicken.

Head start on New Years, bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're mister thin man! I don't believe you!

and when the weather outside stops being frightful, we should play tennis, oh yes.

- PJ^2

Kris said...

Oh, I wish it wasn't true PJ^2. We should play some tennis and some b-ball though, when the weather gets better ;)

- Special K