Friday, August 25, 2006

Hyattsville Hotties

I don't live in Hyattsville. I'm not single. So, the following ad is not directed at me. Still, I couldn't help but be intrigued. Here it is, click for a full view:



Courtesy of Mate1, we have three lovely young women. All single, available, and hailing from Hyattsville. Kitten9436, Barbie09341, and Teacher777.

Kitten is 25, slim, and has brown eyes.

Barbie is 26, curvy, and has blue eyes.

Teacher is 22, slim and has green eyes.

Now, I understand slim. Skinny, right? But curvy could mean so many things. What could Barbie (or mate1) possibly be driving at? Does curvy mean voluptuous, a nice ass and hips, or a few extra pounds?



Oh I see, curvy means you have huge, back-breaking breasts. Not only that, but you love to give everyone in the world a spectacular view ofthem. Curvy means curvy breasts, and nothing else. Mate1 knows how men like their women: either slim, or with giant curvy tits.

Man, I hope Kitten and Barbie aren't taken. They sound hot. I wonder if they have online friends with screen names like Trixie47 or Bubbles1288?

Teacher777? Eh, green eyes freak me out. Plus, what's fun about teaching?

She is slim though, apparently one of the only two body types women in Hyattsville have. I wonder, would a skinny girl with huge breasts be a third body type? Could we call it slurvy?

I would date a slurvy girl, that's for sure.

4 comments:

urban bohemian said...

Slurvy! Brilliant! You just have to get that on an irreverant t-shirt, or on the Colbert Report to firmly cement it into pop culture vernacular.

I'll try to use that at the beach.

~ said...

But what if she wanted to teach YOU things, huh?

Kris said...

Brian - You're right, I need to get on the merchandizing going on this.

C - I had thought of that...but did you see the breasts? ;)

Unknown said...

my email is nassertaisan@yahoo.com