Friday, September 01, 2006

Venting About Vending Machines

This was taped to a vending machine on my floor:




Here's what is says, if you find the above picture hard to read:

"Stock the M&M peanuts so they do not hang-up! This is the 5th time in 2 weeks packages have gotten caught.

I am, therefore, buying my candy or snacks somewhere else.

- Name Blurred Out To Protect The Mocked"

In response:

"Mocked, maybe you shouldn't be eating so much candy!"

and

"He sounds like a girl."


Someone has been enjoying a double-dose of peanut M&Ms at Mocked's expense. He might want to focus on that person. Maybe, just maybe, he should consider some sort of candy line-up...and only he would know their true candy identities.

I'm sure we have all run into this problem, but only Mocked had the courage to take a stand...a stand against the guy stocking the peanut M&Ms, who I'm sure is the one responsible. Maybe he hates people who eat peanut M&Ms; maybe he works for Hershey.

I haven't had this problem yet with our beloved floor vending machine. As the late and great Mitch Hedberg said, snacks are better when they fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell if I couldn't get my peanut M&Ms I'd do somethin about it. just thinking of those nutty, chocolatey treasures brings drool of temptation to my lips...

eagerly awaiting...

Paul

I mean.

Anonymous.

Kris said...

HAAHAHAHA.

You

Are

Hilarous.