Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

My roommate has been gone since Thursday.

I assumed she went on a nice long Labor Day trip; so I was a little surprised when she still didn't show up last night. I mean, I just thought one would have to come home to get some sleep before the start of the work week, right? After watching the tail-end of the Star Trek marathon on G4(which means I was watching Star Trek alone but not for the usual reasons), I went to bed around midnight.

This morning, I discovered the following new items in our apartment: two new rugs, one of which is a good-sized area rug on which the coffee table now rests, two outside chairs, a 24 pack of bottled water, and a napkin holder complete with the napkins I bought yesterday. Also, dishes I washed were put away and the dishwasher was loaded.

Somehow my roommate managed to do all this between the hours of midnight and seven in the morning, without waking me up, moving rugs and chairs in the rain, and be gone by the time I awoke.

So, is my roomie a Superhero , Ninja , or Wizard ?

No comments: